Partnering with kids from kindergarten to careersNavigation
- P4K Elementary StudentRead More
- Mike Yanney, founder of P4KRead More
- P4K Student Alum, DaryesseRead More
- Benitta Evans, P4K volunteerRead More
- Kerica, P4K graduateRead More
- P4K college student, OzzieRead More
Partnership 4 Kids is a goal setting and group mentoring program that builds hope for under-served students and helps them create a foundation for success from kindergarten to careers.
Partnership 4 Kids and vinNEBRASKA thank you to all those involved in the 2014 vinNEBRASKA Wine Event. Thanks to your participation, we were able to raise another record-breaking $234,000 to benefit Partnership 4 Kids students!
Time is a priceless resource and we believe that it is truly the most precious gift a person can give. We value our volunteers and their time, and we offer a variety of volunteer opportunities so vast, everyone is sure to find one that fits into their schedule! Check out how you can get involved with our programs: