Partnering with kids from kindergarten to careersNavigation
- P4K Elementary StudentRead More
- Mike Yanney, founder of P4KRead More
- P4K Student Alum, DaryesseRead More
- Benitta Evans, P4K volunteerRead More
- Kerica, P4K graduateRead More
- P4K college student, OzzieRead More
Partnership 4 Kids is a goal setting and group mentoring program that builds hope for under-served students and helps them create a foundation for success from kindergarten to careers.
Partnership 4 Kids is dedicated to keeping students engaged in learning from kindergarten to careers, but we need your help! Without the generosity of supporters like you, our student programs could not exist.
Time is a priceless resource and we believe that it is truly the most precious gift a person can give. We value our volunteers and their time, and we offer a variety of volunteer opportunities so vast, everyone is sure to find one that fits into their schedule! Check out how you can get involved with our programs: